Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Teacher's Notebook Shop!!

I am SO excited! While teaching 4th grade I didn't get the chance to create cute and fun centers and now that I am going back to kinder I can do those things again!! In the 8 years I have taught kindergarten I have made SO many center activities for both reading and math and I used to make them with those cute little note pads and the bulletin board sets. My team mates were ALWAYS borrowing my centers. So I guess it only makes sense that now that we have come into the technology age that I would been making my centers on the computer.

I have been selling on Teachers Pay Teachers for a few months now and I have had fun with it and then today I opened my own Teacher's Notebook Shop!! I have already uploaded 6 activities and once summer time hits and my creative juices start flowing I am sure I will upload a ton more!!!  I am also in the process of uploading the same activities to Teachers Pay Teachers.

I would love for you all to check it out - http://www.teachersnotebook.com/shop/cforeman4

No comments:

Post a Comment