Monday, June 11, 2012

Moved in and unpacked!

Today was moving day and I have to give props to my 19 year old son for all his help! He was amazing!! He loaded my hubby's truck and my SUV with my stuff and then unloaded all of it... TWICE! I was SO excited to get into my new classroom. It is already SO pretty compared to my old classroom and  haven't even started decorating! Here are some pictures of my undecorated classroom :-)


This is the view from the door, I LOVE the two-tone wall. I have 4 of these flower tables, each table seats 6 students so I am debating on having one of them removed. We have a class-size amendment in my state that caps our primary grade classes at 18 students. I am just not sure if I want 6 students at a table. I think I may keep all 4 and just make some other changes.




This is the teacher's desk area. Currently there is a large rectangle table next to the desk and I think, to give myself some extra room, I am going to have it removed and I am going to turn my desk so that it is facing the wall. The computer that is on the table can go on my desk and the printer that is on the table can go on a student desk next tony desk. That will open up this section of the room a little more and I can use the round table (shown in the picture) as my small group table.




This is a view of my cubby area and what will be my reading area as well. I have a ton of work to do but it will be fun!

I was able to get EVERYTHING unpacked and put away so all I have left is arranging the furniture, decorating, setting up centers, and setting up my class library. OK I know I have said this a million times but I AM SO EXCITED TO BE RETURNING TO KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. It looks like it will be a nice home for you and your K-kids.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete