Thursday, May 31, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

I have SO many ideas for literacy and math centers I want to make for my classroom and I am so excited to have found some great sites for graphics (thank you for the ideas)! I gotta say I LOVE Scrappin Doodles, SO much to choose from and so many possibilities!! I have added a new activity to my Teachers Pay Teachers store tonight as well!  The activity is an ice cream alphabet matching game! Students match the ice cream scoop with the lowercase letter to the cone with the corresponding uppercase letter. I plan to laminate a large colored file folder and place velcro dots on the folder and the opposite dots on the backs of these pieces that way I can have the kids attach the corresponding ice cream scoops to the cones :-) Can't wait to print these out and put them together I think the my kiddos will LOVE them. STay tuned for more literacy and math centers to come!

Check out the preview below and you can find the activity at
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Ice-Cream-alphabet-matching-game




No comments:

Post a Comment