Sunday, December 2, 2012

Whole Brain Teaching and a Cricut machine for Christmas!

Well, I'm back but not sure for how long. This is such a crazy time of year I don't seem to have time for much of anything let alone blogging. I have had a rough beginning to the school year and I feel like I am finally getting my groove back :-) I have been introduced to Whole Brain Teaching and I am in LOVE!!! I just started implementing it into my classroom last Thursday and my kids have responded SO well! I love how positive it is! I would love to hear how many of you have implemented this into your classrooms as well as how you are implementing it. Would love to hear any suggestions or pointers you may have to share!

I am also super excited that my sweet honey hubby is getting me a Cricut machine for Christmas along with some cartridges! I am NOT a scrapbooker so this is for my classroom! I am super excited because we do monthly name plates in the hall for our monthly family projects and I can't wait to use it to make super cute name plates for my hall displays!! I also want to use it to make some games. I am not very familiar with the machine and what all it can do so I would LOVE to hear about some ways you all use your Cricuts in your classrooms! I would also love to hear any cartridge suggestions you might have! Tell me what your most used cartridges are and how you use them!

Well that's all I have for today. I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Have a great Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment